Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why Postal Office in India is Bad ?

Yesterday i went to Post 2 Letters in Post Office in Mumbai { Bhayander }.

I Fist got the tickets for which i wasted 10 minutes in ques for the Postal tickets. They I have to submit that letter to another counter. I standing in that Line for about 2 hours after my number came and the posted the letters. The Premises of the Post Office was soo small that i was feeeling that i was locked in a small cage. Those 2 hours were like 2 weeks for me.

This is Why the Post Service has became soo bad and this is making the courier service much more efficient.

I have seen many old people come there to invest their money in Post. But I think they should invest in some othr place beacuse the Indian Post Management is not that good.

I think the Government should run these Postal Service in systematic manner, and this proper management can attract the people to use Postal Service Efficiently, and thus the Government can earn lot of revenue from these Postal Service.

I don't Know why these things not work in Government Department, may be due to CORRUPTION EVERY WHERE..........